Pet Cremation Services, Urns And Keepsakes
Americans are a nation that embraces a family that consists not simply of humans but of pets as well. They spend approximately $58.51 billion annually on making sure the companion animals are healthy and safe. This figure has continued to rise every year. Included among the price of having a pet is the cost of their death. Pet cremation services in Matrimony, NC are increasingly becoming a popular method of treating the deceased companion animal with the respect he or she deserves.
Why Pet Cremation Services?
There are many reasons why in Matrimony, NC, pet cremation services are becoming a popular means of handling the remains of a favorite pet. To a large extent, they are directly connected to the way we live today. They also reflect the societal changes regarding the process of cremation. Many more humans are opting for cremation. Should it be nay wonder, therefore, that in Matrimony, NC, pet cremation services are also increasing.
Yes, pet cremation services in Matrimony, NC are on the rise for several reasons. Among them are the following:
- Increased Urbanization: We live in towns and cities. This limits our ability to bury our favorite pets. We may consider holding pet cremation services in Matrimony, NC but may be deterred by our surroundings.
- Renting not Owning: People are more likely to rent than own property. The result is you do not really have the right to bury a pet on land that will be rented at some point in time that may be uncovered by another individual. This can be upsetting to the children or people who move into the land you once occupied.
- Bylaws: Urban bylaws prohibit burying pets but do not prevent holding pet cremation services in Matrimony, NC on your property.
- Belief Systems: Increasingly the faiths that govern individuals are becoming varied and multiple. They embrace the concept of cremation services, including pet cremations services. In Matrimony, NC, this is a further indication of changing societal norms and acceptance of other faiths where cremation is more common.
- Environmentalism: More individuals seek to be green. They are aware of the cost of burials to the environment. As a result, they believe cremation best serves their interests. They transfer this philosophical approach over to their pets. As a result, they utilize the availability of Matrimony, NC pet cremation services over burial.
- Expense: In general, cremation is the less expensive option. This is certainly valid for pet cremations services in pet cremation services in Matrimony, NC. Overall pet cremation costs in Matrimony, NC are lower than those for a burial.
- Versatility: Matrimony, NC pet cremation services allow for a versatility of both disposal of the pet’s cremains as well as for choice of containers.
Cremation Services and Urns
When it comes to selecting the perfect container for your pet, you are limited, really only by your imagination and, of course the budget governing the overall pet cremation costs. In Matrimony, NC and online, you can find an immense variety of potential urns. Among them should be the perfect one for your beloved companion animal’s cremains. As is the case with their human counterpart, urns for animal cremains can be in any shape or size. There are urns that are large enough to hold the cremains of your favorite horse and small enough for a tiny pet hamster or mouse.
Urns may be made of a variety of substance. Each will affect Matrimony, NC pet cremation costs. You can select from:
- Eco-friendly materials: Bamboo, wood and paper products are excellent if you plan to scatter. They are the perfect vessels for those who do not have a large budget to spend on pet cremation costs in Matrimony, NC such as metal or ceramic urns.
- Metal: If your urn is to spend its time in the outdoors in a columbarium or memorial garden, this may be the best choice. Although the Matrimony, NC pet cremation costs may be higher, the urns are made to endure and can be beautifully sculpted in a variety of shapes – including one that mimics that of your pet.
- Ceramics: These are ideal for placing inside your home. They, like those composed of metal, are durable and available in various types and shapes. These will prove to cause higher Matrimony, NC pet cremation costs.
- In Matrimony, NC, pet cremation services providers can arrange for you to find the perfect urn. The creators can personalize their creations with the addition of a name marker which can include the years of birth and death. You may also find a craftsman who can create a unique work of art that can sit proudly on your mantel or shelf. Engravings and photos all add personal touches to an urn and can increase the overall personal value at the same time they escalate basic Matrimony, NC pet cremation costs.
Keepsakes – Jewelry and Ornaments
One of the current trends in human cremation is the creation and wearing of memorial jewelry. This has been transferred over to pet cremation services in Matrimony, NC. A few artisans have begun to produce lockets, bracelets and pendants that are designed to hold keepsakes of your pet. You can place within them a piece of their hair or fur or the cremains. You can add these to the collection you may possess of your memories, including an impression of the paw or hoof of the animal. These all will add to the pet cremation costs in Matrimony, NC but are seen by mourning owners as one way they can hold tight to their memories while honoring those pets that have passed away.